Slow Cooker Keto Gumbo , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Slow Cooker Keto Gumbo is not only fast and easy to make, it’s delicious! Simply throw all the ingredients – minus the shrimp – in a slow cooker, and in a few hours you have a filling meal!
- 3 lbs Chicken Thighs, boneless and skinless (I used the ones from my ButcherBox)
- 1 lb frozen Shrimp, deveined, no tails
- 1 lb Sausage, cut into rounds
- 1 Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Onion, Diced
- 2 Celery Stalks, diced
- 4 T Garlic in Olive Oil
- 6 ounces Tomato Paste
- 15 ounces Diced Tomatoes
- 1 T Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp each: Cayenne, Thyme, Oregano, Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1-2 cup Chicken Bone Broth
- Add all the ingredients except the shrimp in your slow cooker. Stir and mix well.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 7-8 hours.
- Add the shrimp 20 minutes before serving.
- Keep warm and enjoy!
Comment 8962 / Based On 8962 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8962 Customer Reviews