Spaghetti Squash Bacon Au Gratin Recipe , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Make this yummy keto spaghetti squash au gratin recipe for dinner. Makes a great side dish. Low carb and your guests will love it! Keto diet ketogenic diet recipe. ”
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- 3 tablespoons light margarine
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¾ cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 cup shredded light Cheddar cheese
- cooking spray
- Place spaghetti squash in a covered dish and add 1/4 inch of water. Microwave for 10 to 12 minutes. Scrape insides of squash with a fork and transfer to a small bowl.
- Heat margarine in a medium skillet over medium heat while spaghetti squash is cooking and cook onion, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until the onion is browned, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix spaghetti squash, onion mixture, sour cream, and 1/2 of the Cheddar cheese together. Transfer to the prepared baking dish and top with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Turn on broiler for the last 2 to 3 minutes and broil until gratin is golden brown on top.
Comment 8654 / Based On 8654 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8654 Customer Reviews