Spinach Stuffed Chicken , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“This is the easiest and the tastiest Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe. The spinach stuffing is so creamy and smooth that you’ll become addicted to it. I warned you. FOLLOW Cooktoria for more deliciousness! #chicken #spinach #dinner #lowcarb #easyrecipe #keto #ketosis #recipeoftheday ”
- 4 chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1.5 tablespoons canola peanut or olive oil
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 5.2 ounce package garlic-herb cheese such as Boursin cheese
- ½ cup dry white wine optional
- Cut about a 3-inch wide pocket into the thick side of each breast almost to the other side, but do not cut all the way through. Season both sides of each breast with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat oil & butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Turn the heat to medium.
- Place the spinach in the skillet and sauté the spinach about 30 seconds, just long enough to wilt but not burn. Dab the spinach on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cheese and spinach until combined. Stuff the chicken breasts with the spinach/cheese mixture and secure the breasts with toothpicks.
- Place the breasts in the hot skillet and leave for 4 minutes or until the chicken turns golden brown. Carefully turn the breasts over and cook another 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Reduce heat to low, add wine (if using), cover and cook another 3-5 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink in the middle. A meat thermometer should read 160°F when placed in the thickest part of the meat.
Comment 8964 / Based On 8964 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8964 Customer Reviews