Spinach Stuffed Chicken , By www.healthcoverage.me .
This will become your favorite chicken recipe. Not only because it’s super simple, but because it’s incredibly delicious. And while the chicken is cooking in the oven, you’ll have time to whip up a quick salad and set the dinner table. Whether you are looking for a quick chicken recipe, or a restaurant-quality meal to impress your loved ones, this is THE RECIPE TO MAKE. FOLLOW Cooktoria for more deliciousness! #chicken #dinner #keto #ketosis #ketorecipe #lowcarb #yummyrecipe #recipeoftheday
- 4 chicken breasts approximately 2 lbs.
- 4 oz. fresh baby spinach
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 oz. feta cheese crumbles
- 2 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- Mix all of the seasoning ingredients together and set aside.
- Roughly chop the baby spinach and place it into a mixing bowl. Add the cream cheese, feta, and mozzarella. Massage the spinach with your hands, until well combined (it should look like thick paste).
- Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast.
- Divide the spinach stuffing into four equal parts and spoon it into the chicken pockets. Using toothpicks, secure the stuffing inside.
- Generously season the chicken with the spice mix and brush with olive oil on both sides.
- Bake the chicken in a preheated oven at 400ºF for 25-30 minutes, depending on how large your chicken breasts are.
Comment 6589 / Based On 6589 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 6589 Customer Reviews