Taco Dip with Meat (Keto, Low Carb) , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Taco dip with meat is perfect served as a salad topping or for dipping keto tortilla chips. It can be made with all ground beef or with a layer of low carb black soy beans. This low carb snack recipe is a favorite at parties! If you like this recipe, check out our other low carb yum recipes on the blog! // #keto #lowcarbrecipes #lowcarbrecipesketo #tacos #partyappetizers #lowcarbsnacks ”
- Beef layer:
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Taco seasoning
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 8 oz Plain cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tbsp Taco seasoning (to taste)
- 1 cup Iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 large Bell pepper (diced)
- 1 medium Roma tomato (diced)
- 1/4 cup Red onion (diced)
- 3 tbsp Black olives (sliced, drained)
- Cilantro (optional)
Cream cheese & sour cream layer:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the beef, breaking apart with a spatula, for about 8-10 minutes, until browned.
- Add the water and taco seasoning. Stir fry for 2-5 minutes, until the extra water evaporates and taco meat forms. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together the sour cream and cream cheese. Beat in the taco seasoning. (You can add more seasoning to taste if you like.)
- Spread the beef in a single layer in an 8×8 square glass casserole dish.
- Drop dollops of the sour cream mixture over the beef and gently spread with a spatula.
- Top with lettuce, shredded cheese, bell peppers, red onions, tomatoes, and black olives, in that order.
Comment 9674 / Based On 9674 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9674 Customer Reviews