The Best Fried Cabbage , By www.healthcoverage.me .
This Fried Cabbage recipe is insanely good! Made with bacon, onion, bell pepper, and a touch of hot sauce, it is easy to make, simple, and comes out perfect every time! Make this easy cabbage recipe today! FOLLOW Cooktoria for more deliciousness! #cabbage #bacon #dinner #lunch #mealprep #lowcarb #keto #ketosis #recipeoftheday
- 5-6 thick bacon strips Cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup onion Finely chopped
- 1/2 head green cabbage shredded or roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar Optional
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1/4 tsp Smoked paprika
- Cook bacon in a non-stick pan over medium heat until crisp. Use a slotted spatula to remove the bacon and place it on plate. Do not discard the bacon grease and drippings!
- In the same pan, add onion and cook until translucent.
- Add cabbage, salt, pepper, paprika and mix everything together. Cook for about 7 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Add bacon back into the pan and mix it together with the cabbage and serve warm.
Comment 8654 / Based On 8654 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8654 Customer Reviews