Zero Point Weight Watchers Taco Soup , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Zero Point Weight Watchers Taco Soup packed with chicken breast, beans, corn, tomatoes, and tons of taco flavor. Cooked in the slow cooker or on the stove-top, this healthy dish will feed a crowd and couldn’t be easier to make.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.5 oz. canned pinto beans, drained
- 14.5 oz. canned black beans, drained
- 14.5 oz. canned corn, drained
- 14.5 oz. canned diced tomatoes with green chilies (not drained)
- 2 cups fat free chicken broth
- 1.25 oz. taco seasoning
- 1Slow Cooker Option: Add everything to the slow cooker. Cook on low for 4 hours (up to 8 is fine). Remove the chicken and shred or chop.
- 2Stovetop: Add a touch of olive to a large soup pot. Cook the onions for 6-8 minutes until tender. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant. Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 30 minutes. To keep the chicken as tender as possible, I like to remove it after 12-15 minutes when it is cooked through. Then I shred or chop it and add it back to the soup before serving.
Comment 7658 / Based On 7658 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7658 Customer Reviews