Zucchini Alfredo Recipe (Keto Zoodles Alfredo) , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Zucchini Alfredo Recipe (Keto Zoodles Alfredo) – Keto zucchini noodles Alfredo (keto zoodles) has a rich, creamy sauce that’s low carb & gluten-free. It’s the best zucchini Alfredo ever! #wholesomeyum #keto #lowcarb #dinner #ketodinner #healthydinner #easydinner #zoodles #ketozoodles ”
- 3 medium Zucchini
- 1 tsp Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg (or 1/2 tsp if you like a stronger nutmeg flavor)
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup Heavy cream
- 3/4 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Arrowroot powder (*see notes for alternative)
- Black pepper
- Make zucchini noodles using a spiralizer or julienne peeler.
- Melt the butter in another skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook about one minute, until soft and fragrant.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in the almond milk, heavy cream, and nutmeg. Bring to a gentle simmer.
- In a small bowl, whisk the arrowroot powder with just enough water to dissolve it (1-2 tablespoons (15-30 mL)), until smooth with no lumps. Whisk the mixture into the sauce on the stove. Whisk in the parmesan cheese. Add black pepper to taste. Continue to heat, stirring constantly, until the cheese is melted and the sauce starts to thicken. Remove the sauce from the pan, cover, and set aside.
- Pat the zucchini noodles dry with paper towels. Add the zucchini noodles to the pan and turn up the heat to medium-high. Stir fry until barely softened but still crunchy, about 2-4 minutes. Stir in the sauce. Garnish with fresh parsley and additional parmesan cheese if desired.
Comment 7894 / Based On 7894 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7894 Customer Reviews